How It Works
Planning in advance is simple.
The first step is to meet with our caring advisors to record your wishes. Flexible payment plans are available to help you protect those you care about most from a financial burden.
Benefits of Pre-Planning
Many people choose to make funeral and burial arrangements for themselves in advance. Pre-planning, or pre-arrangement, allows YOU to determine how your final arrangements will be carried out, thus reducing family concerns down the road. When you pre-plan, you have as much time as you need to make well-informed decisions, and to talk about these decisions with your family. In addition, pre-planning can offer valuable financial benefits.
When you pre-arrange for yourself, you’ll personally choose the service options most desirable to you. One of our funeral directors will be happy to visit your home at your request. Or, you can stop by our facilities at any time. Together, we’ll determine your specific needs, discuss your service and funding options, and handle the necessary paperwork.
Planning your funeral arrangements in advance can offer you and your family a number of benefits.
- More Time to Consider Your Options – You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed
- A Sense of Accomplishment – You’ll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been taken care of
- Fewer Family Concerns – Your surviving family members will have less to worry about in the event of your death
- The Pre-payment Option – When you pre-pay, you can lock in today’s prices. Our funeral director will explain each payment method and investment option available, and will help you make a decision that best suits you and your family
- Your Family Keeps More – When you pre-pay, your estate will owe nothing on funeral expenses. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your family
- Save the Amount You Need – Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs
- Fewer Last-minute Expenses – When you plan in advance, your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral